Monday 6 June 2011

a start = a video tutorial

Hello blogging world!

This is a wierd feeling to think that someone out there is reading this. The time has some to document my travels. I think that this may be the start of many a blog in the days, weeks, months and years to come.

I am so incredibly bad at this whole thing that I had to watch a video tutorial on how to create this. I have had a Blogger account for a while now, but did not know how to start blogging. I am an amatuer of note, so please do forgive me. Blogging has become such a craze and it kicks Facebooks butt in my opinion... so I had to jump on the band wagon.

I know the title of this blog is really yawn-able, but I plan on keeping this for a while. My experiences in Korea will not be the only subject matter.

I hope that this will provide for happy reading and I hope that my mom and Odette won't be the only ones to read this. Odette Bester... you are my blogging inspiration!

1 comment:

  1. Not to add any pressure but I added your blog address to my google reader so I don't miss out on any of the action. I'm excited! Enjoy the blogging journey, I'm sure it's going to be a bit nice!

    ReplyDelete